Solid Signal > GPS Navigation > GPS Antennas > PCTEL GPSGL-TMG-SPI-40N
PCTEL GPS Timing Antenna with Lightning Protection (GPSGL-TMG-SPI-40N)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $22229
PCTEL GPSGL-TMG-SPI-40N timing reference antennas are specifically designed for long-lasting, trouble-free deployments in congested cell-site applications. Item Height 7.25 inches, Item Length 3.20 inches, and Item Width 3.20 inches.
- The low noise, high gain amplifier is well suited to address attenuation issues associated with applications requiring longer cable runs.
- The proprietary quadrifiliar helix design, coupled with multistage filtering provides superior out-of-band rejection and lower elevation pattern performance than traditional patch antennas.
- This multiband antenna covers GPS L1, GALILEO L1 as well as GLONASS E1 frequencies.
- 1575.42 MHz Frequency, 40 dB Amplifier Gain, 50 Ohms RF Impedance, 2.0:1 Maximum VSWR, 9 DC Voltage, and N Female RF Connectors.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PCTEL GPS Timing Antenna with Lightning Protection (GPSGL-TMG-SPI-40N)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!