Solid Signal > GPS Navigation > GPS Antennas > PCTEL GPSGLTMGSPI40NCB
PCTEL GPS Timing Antenna with Lightning Protection (GPSGLTMGSPI40NCB)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $26013
PCTEL timing reference antennas are specifically designed for long-lasting, trouble-free deployments in congested cell-site applications. Item Height 7.25 inches, Item Length 3.20 inches, and Item Width 3.20 inches.
- The low noise, high gain amplifier is well suited to address attenuation issues associated with applications requiring longer cable runs.
- The proprietary quadrifiliar helix design, coupled with multistage filtering provides superior out-of-band rejection and lower elevation pattern performance than traditional patch antennas.
- This multiband antenna covers GPS L1, GALILEO L1 as well as GLONASS E1 frequencies.
- 1575.42 MHz Frequency, 40 dB Amplifier Gain, 50 Ohms RF Impedance, 2.0:1 Maximum VSWR, 9 DC Voltage, and N Female RF Connectors.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PCTEL GPS Timing Antenna with Lightning Protection (GPSGLTMGSPI40NCB)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!