Solid Signal > GPS Navigation > GPS Antennas > PCTEL GPSTMGSPI40NCB
PCTEL GPSGL-TMG-SPI-40NCB timing reference antennas are specifically designed for long-lasting, trouble-free deployments in congested cell-site applications. Item Height 7.25 inches, Item Length 3.20 inches, and Item Width 3.20 inches.
- This antenna configuration includes medium duty mount, a grounding screw, and lug nut.
- The low noise, high gain amplifier is well suited to address attenuation issues associated with applications requiring longer cable runs.
- The proprietary quadrifiliar helix design, coupled with multistage filtering provides superior out-of-band rejection and lower elevation pattern performance than traditional patch antennas.
- This multiband antenna covers GPS L1, GALILEO L1 as well as GLONASS E1 frequencies.
- 1575.42 MHz Frequency, 40 dB Amplifier Gain, 50 Ohms RF Impedance, 2.0:1 Maximum VSWR, 9 DC Voltage, and N Female RF Connectors.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for PCTEL GPS Timing Antenna with Lightning Protection and L-Bracket (GPSTMGSPI40NCB)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!