Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > Gefen GTV-DIGAUDT-141
The GefenTV Digital Audio Translator is a compact and convenient coaxial/TOSLINK audio converter that accepts an audio signal input through either coaxial (S/PDIF) or optical (TOSLINK) cable. Both outputs pass simultaneously. The GefenTV Digital Audio Translator can also act as an audio repeater unit, effectively doubling the digital audio distance. The input can be switched from S/PDIF to TOSLINK using the slide switch on the input side.
- Compact size and easy to install
- Supports amplification of audio signal and extends distance for both output formats
- Supports two-way conversion: Coaxial to TOSLINK, or TOSLINK to Coaxial
- Supports input audio signal from two channels up to 5.1 channels.
- Select one input and send audio to both coax and TOSLINK outputs simultaneously
Coaxial RCA jack input
• (1) TOSLINK (fiber optical) input
Coaxial RCA jack output
• (1) TOSLINK (fiber optical)
• (1) Power Supply 5VDC 500mA
• Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
• (1) GTV-DIGAUDT-141
• (1) 5V DC Power
• (1) Users Manual
Connect a digital audio source to the input on the
device (TOSLINK or Coax.) Take a lead from either or both output ports to audio
equipment (such as an amplifier) using coaxial or TOSLINK (fiber) cable. Power
the unit with the 5VDC power supply included. When power is applied, the red
power LED will light up.
Input can be switched from coaxial to TOSLINK using the selector switch on the
side of the unit.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Gefen GefenTV Digital Audio Translator (GTV-DIGAUDT-141)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!