Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Gefen GTV-HDMI13-144
Gefen GTV-HDMI13-144 1:4 HDMI 1.3 Splitter (GTV-HDMI13-144 )
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
The GefenTV 1:4 Splitter for HDMI allows set-top boxes, DVD players and other HDTV devices to be connected to up to four HDTV displays. When two or more GefenTV HDMI 1:4 splitter units are connected together, they can be used to create a larger video signal distribution.
- Lip-Sync Pass Through
- 225 MHz (up to 12 bit YUV 444 supported @ 1080p)
- Deep Color Supported (XV Color Supported)
- Color Space Conversion Supported
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Supported
- CEC Pass Through
- Connects up to four HDMI™ / DVI displays at the same time to one video source
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
- HDMI and HDCP compliant
Distribute One HDMI 1.3 Video Signal
to Four Locations
The Gefen 1:4 Splitter for HDMI 1.3 allows
set-top boxes, DVD players, and other HDTV devices to be connected to four or
more HDTV displays. When two or more Splitters are connected together, they can
be used to create a larger video signal distribution.
new unit supports HDMI 1.3 features and passes the higher bandwidth HDMI 1.3
signal for the ultimate in state-of-the-art HDMI signal duplication.
The HDMI 1:4 Splitter is connected using an HDMI
cable from the HDMI video source to the HDMI splitter input. There are four
HDMI outputs. Each output is connected to an HDMI display. Power is cycled
amongst all equipment, then all connected displays will show an exact replica
of the video signal that is input to the Splitter.
This HDMI product supports BOTH Audio and Video signals.
displays that cannot show the same video resolution(s) as the Primary Display
connected to Output #1 may fail to show a picture. Secondary displays follow
the Primary by sharing the resolution and capability information (EDID)
obtained from the Primary Display.
• Lip-Sync Pass Through
• 225 MHz (up
to 12 bit YUV 444 supported @ 1080p)
• Deep Color Supported (XV Color
• Color Space Conversion Supported
TrueHD & DTS Master Supported
• CEC Pass Through
• 1x4 HDMI splitter
One 5v Power Supply
• One 6ft cable
• Users Manual
Amplifier Bandwidth: 225 MHz
• Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
• Single Link Range: 1080p/60 12
bit color depth, 1920x1200.
• HDMI Connector: type A ,19 pin female
• Power Consumption: 10 watts (max)
• Power Supply: 5VDC
Dimensions: 12"W x 1.25"H x 4.25"D
• Shipping Weight:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Gefen GTV-HDMI13-144 1:4 HDMI 1.3 Splitter (GTV-HDMI13-144 )
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!