Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Networking Cards and Adapters > GATEWORKS GW2348-2
GateWorks GW2348-2 Processor Board 2 LAN / 2 Mini-PCI (GW2348-2)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $16999
List Price: $225.00
The GW2348-2 is a member of the Gateworks Avila Network Processor family. The GW2348-2 meets the
requirements for enterprise and residential network applications. This single board network processor consists
of an Intel® IXP420 XScale® processor operating at 266MHz, 32Mbytes of SDRAM, and 8Mbytes of Flash.
Peripherals include two Type III Mini-PCI sockets, two 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet channels, and an RS232 serial
ports for management and debug. Additional features include serial EEPROM, voltage and temperature monitor,
watchdog timer, passive power over Ethernet, digital I/O, and a wide input voltage range high power DC/DC
power supply. Software support includes Linux and VxWorks® operating systems.
- Satisfaction Ensured
- Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available
- With True Enhanced Performance
- Latest Technical Development
• The GW2348-2 is a member of the Gateworks Avila Network Processor family.
• Intel® XScale® IXP425 266MHz Processor
• 32Mbytes SDRAM
• 8Mbytes Flash
• Two Type III Mini-PCI Sockets
• Two 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet Ports
• RS232 Serial Port
• General Purpose Digital I/O
• 1Kbyte Serial EEPROM
• Voltage and Temperature Monitor
• Watchdog Timer
• Passive Power Over Ethernet
• Reverse Voltage and Transient Protection
• 9 to 48VDC Input Voltage Range
• 9W Shared Between Mini-PCI Sockets
• 3W Typical Operating Power
• Operating Temperature: -0°C to 70°C
• Dimensions: 4.0in x 6.0in x 1.2in (102mm x 152mm x 30mm)
• Weight: 5 oz (142g)
Product Reviews for GateWorks GW2348-2 Processor Board 2 LAN / 2 Mini-PCI (GW2348-2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!