Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Modulators and Demodulators > Thor Fiber H-4HDMI-DVBT-IP
The Thor DVB-T modulator is a multi-dynamic tool used to distribute any live HDMI video source such as a cable TV STB, DVD player, Digital Signage Device etc, and broadcast that video on your own RF channel over your existing coax infrastructure. This easy to use encoder modulator is useful for any type of video encoding & distribution. This unit can be just an encoder, a modulator, or IPTV server, or all 3 at once. Units range from 1-4 channels and are compatible with any HDMI source that will output an RF channel with perfect HD quality video up to 1080p60 that encodes in either MPEG-2 or H.264. Creating your headend with dozens of channels can be easily accomplished by stacking several units and daisy chaining the RF in’s & out’s, or by using an external RF combiner.
- 4x HDMI Input and 1x ASI Input / DVB-T, IPTV, & ASI Output
- Distribute or Broadcast any live HDMI digital video source
- Combination Encoder, Modulator, IPTV Server, & ASI Mux
- Controlled through web server on separate network port
- Encodes in MPEG-2 or H.264 video codecs at 0.5 - 19 Mbps
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Thor 4Ch HDMI to DVB-T Encoder Modulator (H-4HDMI-DVBT-IP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!