Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > DIRECTV Remotes > DIRECTV H25RFANT
This adapter allows lets you control your receiver via remote even when it's out of sight. When the H25 receiver is not in line-of-site, regular remote reception may be impaired. Use this inexpensive adapter with any DIRECTV RF remote for superior remote control!
- Hide DIRECTV receivers out of site while still being able to control it
- Exclusively for the H25 Receiver , and commonly used with the H25MNT for mounting receiver behind TV
- Solve remote line-of-site issues by connecting this to your H25 and moving it within range of your remote
- Popular for hotel rooms and commercial installations when equipment is hidden away
- 3-foot cable gives you some room to place the antenna away front main receiver
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will this work with the HR24?
No this currently only works with the H25 only
- Will this work if equipment is inside a cabinet
Yes, this is the primary reason for this adapter, the antenna receives the remote signals through walls doors and cabinets, and often times through the floor
This external RF adapter allows the H25 to work with the RC65RB (RF Remote)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DIRECTV RF Remote Dongle Adapter For The H25 Receiver (H25RFANT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!