The Model H312KIT 12" Plastic Enclosure, Includes Cover provides grid mounting space for Linear structured wiring components. The enclosure is ETL Listed and features 19 grid inches of mounting capacity in two 9-1/2" columns. Structured wiring modules snap securely into the enclosures mounting grid. Recommended enclosure for the M&S Systems DMC-10H Structured Wire Intercom Hub.
The enclosure mounts in the wall between standard 16-inch spaced studs, or it can be surface mounted. The flexi-mount system features four flexible mounting tabs on the sides of the enclosure. The flexi-mount tabs compensate for varying stud spacing and allow for adjusting the depth of the cabinet for flush-mounting with all thicknesses of drywall.
- 12" high
- 19 grid inches (two 9.5" columns)
- Fits into standard stud bays or can be surface mounted using flexi-mount system of slots & tabs
- ABS construction
- Electrical J-box knockout on bottom
- 8 combination .5" or 2" knockouts including 2 located on the sides of the box
- Includes snap-on vented cover
- Box dimensions: 14in. W X 12 in. D X 3.5 in. D
- Lid dimensions: 15.5 in. W X 13.25 in. H X .5 in. D (total depth 4 in. with lid closed)
Here are available downloads related to this product: