Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > CommScope HBXX-6517DS-A2M
The Andrew HBXX-6517DS-A2M DualPol, Teletilt 1710-2180 MHz Quad Port Antenna offers superior azimuth tracking and pattern symmetry with excellent passive intermodulation suppression. Item Height 74.9 inches, Item Length 12.0 inches, and Item Width 6.5 inches. Jumper Not Included.
- This model is factory installed with an AISG 2.0 actuator. This outdoor antenna is housed in a UV resistant, PVC, light gray radome.
- Specific Frequency 1710-1880 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz / 1920-2180 MHz.
- Gain dBi 19.0 dBi / 19.1 dBi / 19.2 dBi.
- 30 dB Minimum Front Back Ratio, +/- 45 Degrees Polarization, 65 deg Horizontal Beamwidth, 1.4:1 Maximum VSWR, 350 W Maximum Power, and DC Ground Lightning Protection.
- 0-6 deg Variable Electrical Downtilt, (4) 7/16 DIN Female RF Connectors, Bottom Connector Placement, and 149.8 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope 1710-2180 MHz Quad Port Antenna with AISG Actuator (HBXX-6517DS-A2M)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!