Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution > A-NeuVideo HD-44G
A-NeuVideo 4X4 HDMI HDTV Matrix Routing Switcher Selector (HD-44G)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $320
List Price: $495.00
The HD-44G is professional 4x4 matrix routing switch. Supporting four HDMI Inputs and four HDMI Outputs. The HD-44G is based on HDMI standards and supports full resolution HDMI video with embedded EDID. With a signal bandwidth of 225Mhz, there is no signal degradation. High definition digital signals can be selected and distributed from any of the four Inputs to any of the four Outputs in any combination.
- Four HDMI digital source devices matrix switched to four HDMI devices
- HDMI digital video w/ embedded audio, DVI format and CEC/HDCP 1.2 compliant
- Seven function key control and worldwide EDID modes for HDTV resolutions
- Link clock rate of 225MHz, supports HDMI 1.3b
- Wide range of HD resolutions from PC XGA to WUXGA 1920x1200 and HDTV/DTV resolutions from 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p
- Compatible with all HDMI source devices, PC monitors, Plasma HD displays, HDTVs and audio receivers/amplifiers
- Digital video TMDS formats resolutions up to 1080p-60 with 36-bit Deep color
- Various User Interface Control:
- Windows based GUI control via RS-232 port
- Front panel push button
- IR wireless remote control
- Third party RS-232 controller (via simple ASCII)
- Supports Worldwide Control Functions: ALL/OFF/RECALL/ENTER/MEMORY/EDID/LOCK
- Supports EDID Modes:
- Embedded EDID Modes: FSS/H24-3D/H24-3D-M/H36-3D/H36-3D-M/DVI-D 1280x1024-60Hz/DVI-D 1920x1200-60Hz
- External Modes: Learning mode
- Input & output status via front panel
- Supports IR remote and IR extender for a distance of up to ~ 984 ft (300M) Maximum
- EDID configuration via internal modes
- Consumer Electronic Control (CEC) switch all open or OFF
This switcher is certified as being fully CEC and HDCP 1.2 compliant and is full HD HDMI V1.3b compatible with RoHS, CE, FCC certifications. Supports UXGA/WUXGA/DVI 1920x1200 resolutions to any HD display. Supports high resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projector or audio receivers. The EDID management can be selected between seven different modes. Control is provided via front panel push buttons, IR remote and RS-232. A RS-232 Windows GUI interface is provided for matrix routing control (Windows only).
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for A-NeuVideo 4X4 HDMI HDTV Matrix Routing Switcher Selector (HD-44G)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!