Solid Signal > TV Antennas and Supplies > TV Antennas - Indoor > Solid Signal HDBLADE100V-6FT
The Solid Signal HD-BLADE100V is your first step to receiving free television! Cable TV alternatives are finally available in your area. Cutting cable TV is easier than ever with a high-powered HDTV antenna. Get HDTV over the air for free with a powerful antenna. HDTV channels are free and easy to get with an HDTV antenna.
Finally an indoor antenna that actually works! With the HDBLADE, you will have a discreet tv antenna that hides in the background, while getting 1080 HD content just like a 10 foot on the roof antenna would!
- Receives HD TV signals from local towers, delivering crystal clear high definition broadcasts from inside your home
- The Thinnest Indoor Hi-VHF / UHF Antenna That Actually Works!
- Multi-directional design allows for reception from all angles but can be directed for harder to reach stations
- The blade’s razor thin design makes it easy to be tucked away on a shelf, hung on a wall, or lay flat on a table.
- The HD-BLADE is designed so you can easily add cable or an amplifier
- Color: Black
- New slimmer design thats optimized for stronger performance on VHF
- Add the HD-BLADE Stand to your order to expand your placement options and better direct the antenna at TV stations
- Simply place the antenna where you get the best signal and run a channel-scan on your TV and start pulling in FREE HD channels
- Includes: HD-BLADE Antenna, Two additional 3M easy mounting patches, instruction booklet and 6ft coax cable
- HD BLADE measures 13 inches x 4 inches and is .017 inches thin
- The patented element design delivers ulta high-gain reception on the UHF and high-band VHF up to 30 miles
|Meet the razor-thin antenna that mounts anywhere, blends into surroundings, and offers high-gain performance to pull in hard-to-reach stations. |
What Makes the HD Blade So Powerful?
| || || |
The HD Blade has real silver elements embedded between two thin sheets of industrial grade plastic. The design of the elements mimic that of a long range outdoor antenna, but for the first time technology has allowed us to print metal elements on to a sheet.
The same stealth technology that put antennas in the mud flap of vehicles is being used to bring you a high performance TV antenna, in a razor thin design that you can hide away.
|How will this work with my satellite /cable? |
Combining FREE HD local channels with satellite and cable work out very well. Especially if you that means you can stop paying for local channels, which should be free, from your cable or satellite provider. TV Antennas often pick-up channels that paid providers dont carry.
| || |
| || || |
|Custom Cable Length for Perfect Fit |
Too short of cable and your antenna and you cant reach that sweet spot for signal. Too much cable and you get interference. At Solid Signal we understand the challenges of indoor reception, and thats why we offer custom cable length for your specific setups.
| ||Indoor Antenna with Outdoor Design |
The advantage of the HD Blade over other indoor antennas is that we use the same design as outdoor bowtie-style outdoor antenna. But now with new technology you can now print metal elements onto a razor-thin sheet for indoor use.
| || |
| || |
Rabbit ears just dont cut it anymore
The classic rabbit ear was designed primarily for VHF, when most channels were on 2-13, with a tiny loop for UHF. Now with digital channels, over 70% of the market is on UHF. Thats where the HD Blade excels, picking up Hi-VHF and UHF for maximum reception.
| || |
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Solid Signal HD-BLADE Wide Flat Indoor HDTV Antenna with 6FT of Cable (HDBLADE100V-6FT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!