Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend Equipment > Blonder Tongue HDE-CHV-QAM
The encoder supports Dolbyr Digital audio encoding, and Closed Captioning (EIA-608). Comprehensive remote monitoring and control is accomplished using any standard Web browser via a front-panel 10/100Base-T Ethernet connection. A rear-panel VGA output port is available for loop-through applications.
HDE-CHV-QAM (MPEG-2 HD Encoder - 1xComponent/HDMI/VGA/Composite - 1xQAM) accepts one (1) high-definition (HD) program from any of the following inputs: 1xComponent, 1xHDMI (unencrypted), 1xVGA, and 1xComposite. MPEG-2 encoded outputs are available in the following formats simultaneously: 1xQAM, 1xASI, and 1xIP (10/100Base-T Ethernet). The QAM RF output is frequency agile over the entire CATV frequency range of 54-1002 MHz (channels 2-158) with an output level of +40 dBmV.
- Accepts one (1) program from any of the following inputs: 1xComponent, 1xHDMI (unencrypted), 1xVGA, and 1xComposite
- Simultaneously delivers the following outputs: 1xQAM, 1xASI, and 1xIP
- Provides +40 dBmV QAM RF output level
- Provides comprehensive GUI-based monitoring and control via standard Web browsers
- Compact design permits installation of up to 3 Encoder modules in 1RU
- Supports Real-time Dolbyr Digital audio encoding
- Supports user-defined PSIP configuration
- Supports Closed Captioning EIA-608
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue HDMI Component VGA Composite Encoder Module (HDE-CHV-QAM)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!