Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend Equipment > Blonder Tongue HDE-HVC-PRO-48
Blonder Tongue Professional Series MPEG-2 HD-SD Encoder 48VDC (HDE-HVC-PRO-48)
Brand: Blonder Tongue
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $360799
List Price: $4,509.99
The Professional Series MPEG-2 HD/SD Encoder with 48VDC power is specially designed to deliver superior motion optimization for programming such as fast-paced live sporting events and is configurable in either HD or SD mode via its web interface. When operating in HD Mode, the encoder accepts one program from any one of the following inputs: 1xHDMI (unencrypted),1xVGA or 1xComponent. In SD Mode the encoder accepts up to four standard-definition (SD) input programs in NTSC baseband Audio/Video format. Each input program is digitized and MPEG-2 encoded, and the outputs (in either HD or SD Mode) are available in the following formats simultaneously: 1xQAM, 1xASI, and IP (GigE; HD 1xSPTS; SD 1xMPTS + 4xSPTS).
The encoder supports Dolby® Digital audio encoding and Closed Captioning (EIA-608). It is also equipped with an Emergency Alert System (EAS) interface, accepting NTSC video and baseband L/R audio for EAS signal inputs. A front-panel RF test point allows for monitoring/testing of the QAM output without service interruption. Comprehensive remote monitoring and control are accomplished using any standard Web browser via a rear-panel 10/100Base-T Ethernet connection. It also supports user-defined PSIP configuration. The encoder provides a front-panel RF test point at 20 dB below the primary QAM output.
- HD Mode accepts one program from any of the following inputs: 1xHDMI (unencrypted), 1xVGA, 1xComponent, and 1xComposite
- SD Mode accepts up to four programs in NTSC baseband A/V format
- Simultaneously delivers the following outputs: 1xQAM, 1xASI, and IP (GigE; HD 1xSPTS; SD 1xMPTS + 4xSPTS)
- Provides comprehensive GUI-based monitoring and control via standard web browsers
- Equipped with EAS interface (Analog Video + L/R audio)
- Supports real-time Dolby® Digital audio encoding, closed captioning EIA-608, and user-defined PSIP configuration
- 48 VDC power
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Blonder Tongue Professional Series MPEG-2 HD-SD Encoder 48VDC (HDE-HVC-PRO-48)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!