Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Lumagen HDMI-HDMI
Lumagen HDMI-HDMI Cable Extender (HDMI-HDMI)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $19999
List Price: $249.00
The HDMI-HDMI extender has “static” input cable equalization (EQ). The input-EQ for the HDMI input cable is selected manually using an 8-position rotary switch. Static cable-EQ has less signal jitter than dynamic-cable-EQ solutions. This translates into the ability to support longer cable lengths.
When long cables, or cable extenders, have issues in a given system, Lumagen has found that often it is due to problems with the DDC signals. Since the DDC signals are needed for HDCP and EDID communication, Lumagen put active DDC buffers in the HDMI-HDMI extender to maximize achievable cable length.
- Active signal buffering for video and control (DDC) signals, maximizes video, EDID, and HDCP-encryption-key, signal integrity.
- Programmable cable equalization allows system specific settings with lower cable jitter than dynamic-cable-equalization solutions.
- Power supply eliminates power-supply-current induced cable voltage-drop to improve signal integrity.
- Supports all HDMI 1.4 3D modes
- Supports HDMI 1.4 Audio-Return-Channel (ARC)
- Supports up to a 300 Mhz pixel clock or 1080p at 120 Hz
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Lumagen HDMI-HDMI Cable Extender (HDMI-HDMI)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!