The 2x4 HDMI splitter allows set-top boxes, DVD players, D-VHS players and other HDTV devices with HDMI output to be connected to four or more HDTV displays.
How it works
Centronics 2x4 HDMI splitter is a distribution hub that sends the same video output to four or more HDTV digital displays. It is a flexible solution that accommodates multiple displays. When two or more HDMI splitters are connected together, they can be used to create a larger distribution.
The HDMI splitter is connected using a HDMI cable from the HDMI source to the HDMI splitter input. There are four HDMI outputs. HDMI output 1 is the primary connection and is used for the main display. Outputs two, three and four follow the main display.
This HDMI product supports BOTH Audio and Video signals.
Fully HDCP Compliant
- 2x4 HDMI splitter
- One 5v Power Supply
- One 6ft cable
- Users Manual
- Connects up to four HDMI displays at the same time to one video source
- Allows simultaneous display
- Maintains 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p resolutions
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful HDTV resolutions up to 1080p are easily achieved
- Fully HDMI 1.2 compliant
- HDCP compliant
- Easy to install and simple to operate