Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > L-Com Connectivity Product HG2409U
The L-com HyperGain HG2409U is a high performance omnidirectional WiFi antenna designed for the 2.4 GHz ISM band and 2.36 GHz CDMA band. This compact and lightweight antenna is ideally suited for IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n wireless LANs, public wireless hotspots, Bluetooth and other multipoint and mobile applications where high gain and wide coverage is desired. 20 inches in length and 1.27 inch base diameter.
- Constructed for all weather operation, the HG2409U features sealed collinear brass elements inside a durable UV-stable machine gray fiberglass radome.
- A vented end cap and drain holes in the base help prevent moisture build-up inside the antenna.
- Can be mounted in up or down positions with the Optional HMA3 Domed Magnetic Mount.
- 2360-2500 MHz Specific Frequency, 8.5 dBi Gain, 6.35 dBd Gain, 2.0:1 Maximum VSWR, 100 W Maximum Power, and DC Short Lightning Protection.
- Integral N Male RF Connectors, 150 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity, 50 ohm impedance, Vertical polarization, 15 degrees vertical beamwidth, and 360 horizontal beamwidth.
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for L-Com Connectivity Product 2.4 GHz and 8.5 dBi Omnidirectional Antenna (HG2409U)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!