Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > L-Com Connectivity Product HG2458-13P-180
The HyperLink HG2458-13P-180 Sectorial Panel Antenna combines high gain with a 180 degree beamwidth. Item Height 2.5 inches, Item Length 37.00 inches, and Item Width 4.7 inches. Jumper not included.
- It is a professional quality cell-site antenna designed primarily for MIMO point-to-multipoint base station applications in the 2.4 GHz (2400-2500 MHz) and 5 GHz (4900-5850 MHz) frequency bands.
- The HG2458-13P-180 stands out from the competition since they are true 180 degree dual band sector antennas which feature patent pending technology.
- Specific Frequency 2400-2500 MHz / 4900-5850 MHz.
- 11 dBi / 13 dBi Gain, 9.85 dBd / 11.85 dBd Gain, 12 dB Minimum Front Back Ratio, Vertical Polarization, 180 deg / 180 deg Horizontal Beamwidth, and 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR.
- 100 W Maximum Power, Variable Electrical Downtilt, N Female / N Female RF Connectors, Bottom Connector Placement, and 130 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for L-Com Connectivity Product 2.4-5 GHz Dual Band Panel Antenna with 13 dBi (HG2458-13P-180)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!