Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Parabolic Antennas > CommScope HP10-59-P1A
CommScope's High-Performance Parabolic Antenna is a shielded, single-polarized antenna ideal for microwave applications. The antenna features a high gain and a narrow beamwidth which reduces interference. The antenna includes a Hypalon white radome and a three-year manufacturer warranty is also included with each purchase.
- High performance shielded, single-polarized antenna
- Includes a white Hypalon radome
- Decreases interference with a high gain and narrow beamwidth
- Has a high wind survival of 124 mph
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
Due to this product's size, it requires special shipping arrangements. A Solid Signal rep will be in contact with you within one business day of your order to provide a shipping quote and help complete your order.
- Specific Frequency: 5.925-6.425 GHz
- Diameter: 10-Feet
- Gain, Middle: 42.9 dBi
- Polarization: Single
- Vertical Beamwidth: 1.1 deg
- Minimum Front Back Ratio: 69 dB
- Return Loss: 30.7 dB
- XPD: 30 dB
- Maximum VSWR: 1.06:1
- Maximum Rated Wind Velocity: 124 mph
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CommScope 10ft HP Parabolic Shielded Antenna 5.9-6.2 GHz (HP10-59-P1A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!