Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Fiber Optics > Hall Research HR-101-R
Hall Research Microphone and Line-Level Audio Extender Receiver (HR-101-R)
Brand: Hall Research
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $32775
List Price: $345.00
This Microphone and Line-Level Receiver has an ST fiber optic input connector to receive audio from the sender. It provides a stereo line-level output on 3.5mm mini-stereo jack and a SPDIF digital audio output on an RCA connector. The professional quality fiber-optic audio extender kit is comprised of two units: a Sender (HR-101-S) and a receiver (HR-101-R). They can be purchased separately or together as a kit.
The audio extender can extend an audio over a single multi-mode fiber optic cable spanning distances of over 1000m (3280ft). For lengths of up to 500 meters OM2 or OM3 cables are recommended, and for distances of over 500 meters OM3 cable is recommended.
- MIC preamp and stereo line-level audio input
- Local analog stereo line-level and digital SPDIF audio outputs
- Adjustable gain for MIC pream input and VU meter to indicate MIC preamp gain
- Phantom power to accommodate a wide range of MIC inputs
- Safety interlock does not turn on high-power fiber LED drivers unless fiber-optic cable is plugged in at both ends
- Green design that turnes off parts of circuit when not in use
- Compact, rugged, reliable, and economical
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research Microphone and Line-Level Audio Extender Receiver (HR-101-R)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!