Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Hall Research HR-733-R
Hall Research Fiber Extender-Receiver Switcher for HDMI DVI VGA Audio (HR-733-R)
Brand: Hall Research
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $96805
List Price: $1,019.00
The Extender/Receiver Switch extends uncompressed HDMI video, VGA, audio, and bi-directional RS-232 up to 1000m over just one multi-mode fiber optic cable. It accepts 2 HDMI or DVI inputs and 1 VGA or YPbPr with corresponding audio (via 3.5mm L/R stereo or S/PDIF TOSLINK). The analog input is converted to HDMI and automatically scaled to the native resolution of the remote display. The receiver simply connects to the display using an HDMI cable (DVI connection requires adapter cable ). The unit is fully HDCP compliant and supports EDID pass-through from the remote display to the selected source. Virtually all PC and HDTV resolutions are supported.
The Switch also extends a bi-directional data channel (CEC, or RS-232 Serial) along with the video and audio. The RS-232 port can also be used to control the Sender (for input selection, baud-rate, etc). A user-friendly front panel with high contrast alphanumeric LCD is used for easy setup and control of the system. Advanced features include: automatic scaling of the analog video input to match the native resolution of the remote display, diagnostic messages on the front panel LCD (e.g. RS-232 strings sent or received), audio delay of the analog input to correct lip- sync, support for CEC data channel of HDMI (choice of RS-232 or CEC extension), and 3D deep-color HDMI 1.4 support.
- Transmit HDMI, VGA+Audio, and RS-232 up to 1000m over multi-mode fiber
- Converts and scales VGA or Component video and audio to HDMI
- 3 selectable video inputs (2 HDMI/DVI and 1 VGA/YPbPr with Audio)
- RS-232 pass-through to remote and control of the input source selection and setup
- Uses a single (simplex) low cost multi-mode SC fiber
- Safety interlock does not turn on high power fiber LED drivers unless fiber-optic cable is plugged in at both ends
- Eco friendly design turns off parts of circuit when they are not in use
- Front panel LCD display
- HDCP Compliant and support for HDMI 1.4 3D deep color format
- Supported Resolutions: PC from VGA to WUXGA, HDTV from 480i to 1080p
- Audio Inputs: 3.5mm stereo, S/PDIF (TOSLINK)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hall Research Fiber Extender-Receiver Switcher for HDMI DVI VGA Audio (HR-733-R)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!