Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > Satellite Splitters and Taps > Holland HRVS2D
DBS 2 Way Vertical Splitter, High Performance, (2-2400) Diode steered 22 mm spacing. DBS signals from a dish or switch are needed in multiple locations. Receiver power and communications signals must also pass.
- Hollands high performance passives are designed for distribution of digital satellite signals in applications where signal integrity is critical
- The HRS series splitters utilize diode protected circuitry to prevent DC back-feeding
- Wideband Operation (15 MHz to 2150 MHz)
- High Return Loss (15 dB @ 2 GHz Typical)
- Frequency-Flat Response (±0.1 dB in any 24 MHz)
- Flat “F” Ports with 1” Spacing
- Solder Back Case (130 dB RFI Shielding)
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Holland DBS Satellite Diode 2-Way Vertical Splitter Sub-Band Return (HRVS2D)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!