Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Viavi Solutions HST3000-CL-CUXDSL
In one rugged, modular handheld, the Acterna HST-3000 offers more testing power than any other portable tester on the market. Created to improve the efficiency of installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting local loop services, the HST-3000 combines copper and service testing capabilities, in a lightweight, rugged, battery operated tester.
- Overall features & capabilities of the HST-3000 test platform are listed in this section. Additional HW & SW options maybe required.
- A single testing solution for multiple access technologies and service applications
- Modular hardware and software architecture that is flexible and easily upgraded
- Automated closeout tests and customized M&P's test scripts for lowering repair repeat rates
- Laptop/PC integration via USB interfaces
- Copper Qualification and Fault Location and Identification
- ADSL Service Verification with ATU-R modem emulation
- IP/Internet Service Verification of network and ISP connectivity for ADSL and G.SHDSL
- Copper Qualification, T1 Service Verification, WB Tones, spectral noiseand VT100 Emulation in one solution
- Thorough T1 and T3 testing including BERT, loopcodes, and CSU/NIU emulation
- VoIP Services turn-up and troubleshooting
- Customized scripting and industry standard automated tests sequences
- Rugged construction, lightweight handheld design
- Battery-powered operation for field testing
- ISDN BRI and PRI troubleshooting
- ISDN PRI, PCM TIMS and PCM Signaling for digital voice trunk and PBX testing
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Viavi Solutions CenturyLink Copper xDSL Point Package No UFED (HST3000-CL-CUXDSL)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!