Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Power Cords > Vericom HT204-02558
Designed especially for low-voltage applications such as thermostats, our thermostat cable is manufactured for residential or commercial use. The standard color-coded conductor jackets make installation simple and accurate. The conductors are made from 20 AWG solid copper for optimum conductivity. This cable also features a UL Listed, CL3R brown PVC jacket.
- Excellent for low-voltage applications
- Suitable for residential and commercial use
- Standard color-coded conductor jackets
- Flame retardant PVC jackets
- 20 AWG solid copper conductors
- UL Listed, OSHA NEC Type CL3R
- 500 ft. spool
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Vericom 20 AWG 4 Conductor Thermostat Cable 500-Ft (HT204-02558)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!