Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Telco Equipment > Fastback Networks IBR-1211-38-NA
Fastback Networks- IBR-1211-38-NA IBR ER Radio Unit 5.3 Tx and 5.8Rx, 50 Mbps (IBR-1211-38-NA)
Brand: Fastback Networks
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
This Fastback intelligent back haul Extended Range radio unit with 5.3 Tx and 5.8Rx. Extended Range units have a 40 Degree Beamwidth integrated antenna. Peak EIRP is 40 dBm. Individual radio unit with rate limited to 50 Mbps CIR (Committed Information Rate), with one (1) Ethernet/PoE port, and two (2) SFP ports, and one (1) console port. Radio includes a standard 1 year hardware warranty, 90 day software warranty, and 90 days of standard technical support. Total radio throughput of 100 Mbps (2 x 50 Mbps CIR).
- Description: IBR-1211-38 Extended Range Radio Unit. 5.3 Tx and 5.8Rx (FCC). Rate set to 50 Mbps, (1) Ethernet/PoE port, (2) SFP ports, (1) console port
- Broadband Frequency Band: 5 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5.15-5.825 MHz
- Network Protocol: IP
- Broadband System Configuration: All Outdoor
- Data Rate: 50 Mbit/s
- Security/Encryption: AES-256 OTA
- Temperature Range: -40-60 deg C
- Maximum Data Rate: 800 Mbit/s
- Broadband Antenna Type: Integrated
- Antenna Type: 40 Degree Panel
- Antenna Gain: 40 dBm
- Interface: 1 x GbE (Cu), 2 x GbE (SFP) 1 ALOS radio interface, 1 console
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
Product Reviews for Fastback Networks- IBR-1211-38-NA IBR ER Radio Unit 5.3 Tx and 5.8Rx, 50 Mbps (IBR-1211-38-NA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!