Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend Equipment > ICT ICT180S-12BRCP
DC distribution panels mainly include three models, Standard, Intelligent, and Broadband. The Standard and Intelligent models are designed to be used in either 12 or 24VDC applications, and the Broadband model is intended for -48VDC applications. Each model features 12 fused output positions. Fuses are located on the front, enabling easy monitoring and replacement. The 1U design saves valuable rack space. Innovative multi-fuse type design in the Standard and Intelligent models provide maximum flexibility for installing multiple loads of varying current draw. Intelligent and Broadband models come with integrated Ethernet communications, allowing the user to monitor the panel from any industry standard web browser, from any location. E-mail alerts can be sent to user defined accounts.
- +48VDC Broadbank Distribution Panel with Remote Power and 12 position (9 ATO plus 3 JCASE) fuse panel with TCP/IP Ethernet for remote monitoring plus remote control of DC power and connected loads, power cycling, load shedding, network watchdog, email alarm capability, SNMP, site monitoring contact inputs.
- Ships without fuses.
- Mfg. Warranty: 3 Years
- DC Output Voltage: 12 V / 24 V / 48 V
- DC Output Voltage Range: 9-60 V
- Nominal DC Output Voltage: 48 V
- Maximum Continuous Amperage: 150 A
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Innovative Circuit Tech ICT180S-12BRCP +48VDC Broadband Distribution Panel w/ Rem Power (ICT180S-12BRCP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!