Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Installation Accessories > Pelican IM2050-00101
You’ve got equipment to protect, and a Pelican Storm Case is the best way to do it. Why? It’s all about the resin: Pelican's proprietary HPX polymer is proven to resist impacts even in low-temperature laboratory testing. But the real proof is in the bragging rights that come with survival. There is a permanently attached Vortex valve that automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case. It has hinges with integrated feet that hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. Because to a Pelican Storm Case, it is all in a day’s work.
- Watertight, crushproof & dustproof
- Unique press & pull latches open with the push of a button yet stay closed securely under impact or stress
- Multilayer cubed bottom foam
- Dent- & shatter-resistant
- Soft-grip, solid-core carrying handle
- Permanently attached Vortex® valve automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water & won't unscrew from the case
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Pelican iM2050 Storm Case Realtree Xtra (IM2050-00101)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!