Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Pacific Wireless IN24-5RD-SMA
This Laird Technologies 5.5dBi gain omnidirectional antenna extends the range of indoor access points or client bridges in 802.11 2.4GHz wireless LAN environments. The antenna, called the “rubber duck,” replaces or upgrades the original 2.2dbi rubber duck antenna that typically comes with some wireless units. These antennas are available in various connectors to fit most wireless radio equipment.
The Rubber Duck omni antenna features a 360-degree horizontal transmission pattern, and a 50-degree vertical transmission pattern. The transmit/receive element can be tilted in relation to the base to direct signal where it is needed (0, 45, 90 degrees). It’s 7.75” in length, and is available with SMA, Reverse Polarity SMA, Reverse Polarity TNC, and N-male connectors. Solid Signal is your source for the 5.5dBi Rubber Duck omni antenna from Laird Technologies.
- 5.5dBi gain, 2.4GHz omnidirectional indoor antenna
- Extends range of 2.4GHz wireless access points or wireless bridges
- Improved detent for better position stability, rugged construction, and flexible radome
- Temperature operation range to 70 degrees Celsius
- Only 7.75" in length and is available with SMA, Reverse Polarity SMA, Reverse Polarity TNC and N Male connectors
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Laird 5.5dBi 2.4 GHz Rubber Duck Omni SMA WiFi Antenna (IN24-5RD-SMA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!