Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Networking Accessories > Moxa IOLOGIKE2210
Moxa 12 DI-8 DO Ethernet Micro RTU Controller (IOLOGIKE2210)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $29149
List Price: $438.99
Moxa's ioLogik E2200 is a new type of Ethernet micro RTU controller, which is a PC-based data acquisition and control device that uses proactive, event-based reporting to control I/O devices. Unlike traditional RTUs, which are passive and must poll for data, Moxa's ioLogik E2200 series with Active OPC Server makes seamless connection with SCADA systems a reality. In addition, SNMP is used for communicating with an NMS (Network Management System) for IT field users. The I/O status of an Ethernet micro RTU controller can be reported and controlled automatically on-site based on user specified conditions. This report-by-exception approach, which is new to PC-based monitoring, requires far less bandwidth than traditional polling methods.
Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
- Active communication with patented Active OPC Server
- Smart Alarm management with email, SNMP Trap, TCP, UDP
- Supports SNMPv1/v2c/v3 protocol
- Save time and wiring costs with peer-to-peer communication
- Front-end intelligent with patented Click & Go control logic, up to 24 rules
- Friendly configuration with web browser
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Moxa 12 DI-8 DO Ethernet Micro RTU Controller (IOLOGIKE2210)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!