Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Ceragon Networks IP-20C-F-18-H-ESX
Ceragons FibeAir IP-20C offers an All-Outdoor compact virtual fiber solution. Operating in licensed frequencies, this solution delivers up to 1Gbps in any scenario. This multi-core, software-defined radio represents the latest in microwave technology and performance. Features include 2048-QAM modulation, Line-of-Sight (LoS) MIMO functionality, 80 MHz Channels and the ability to scale and support both the bandwidth requirements of today and tomorrow.
- Broadband Frequency Band: 18 GHz
Mobile network operators are finding it increasingly difficult to cope with the demand for more capacity. FibeAir IP-20C breaks capacity barriers, offering a virtual fiber solution in licensed frequencies. Its versatility makes it ideal for a wide variety of cost-effective deployment scenarios including macrocell backhaul, small-cell aggregation and emerging front haul applications.As a software-defined radio, it can be remotely configured to quadruple capacity, double link distance and reduce power consumption.
- Description: Ceragon FibeAir IP-20C All Outdoor 18GHz Terminal, TX HI, Base Capcity 10Mbps, High Power, MIMO Hardware Ready.
- Sub Band: 19.260 - 19.710GHz (TX), 17.700 - 18.150GHz (RX)
- Data Rate: 10 Mbit/s
- Frequency Range: 17.70-19.70 GHz
- Ethernet Capacity: Base Unit 10Mbps, Expandable to 530Mbps (2048-QAM @ 60MHz) per carrier
- TDM Capacity: None
- Broadband System Configuration: All Outdoor
- Interface: 1 x 10/100/1000Base-T + 2 x 1000Base-X (SFP)
- Modulation: QPSK - 2048QAM
- Security/Encryption: Certificate-Based, AES-128, AES-256
- Temperature Range: -27-131 deg F
- Compression: Yes (Feature Key Required)
- Carrier Aggregation: Dual Carrier
- Proprietary Antenna Interface: CERAGON Single Polarized Interface
- Transmit Power: 60Mhz Channel: 22dBm (QPSK) to 16dBm (2048QAM)
- Channel Bandwidth: 10Mhz, 30Mhz, 40Mhz, 60Mhz
- Power Consumption: 55W
- Data Connectors: 10/100/1000Base-T. Supports PoE
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC, 48VDC
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ceragon IP-20C-F-18-H-ESX IP-20C - FibeAir IP 20C All Outdoor 18GHz Terminal (IP-20C-F-18-H-ESX)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!