Solid Signal > Cell Phones and Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Ceragon Networks IP-20C-F-18-L-ESX
Ceragon's FibeAir IP-20C offers an All-Outdoor compact virtual fiber solution. Operating in licensed frequencies, this solution delivers up to 1Gbps in any scenario. This multi-core, software-defined radio represents the latest in microwave technology and performance. Features include 2048-QAM modulation, Line-of-Sight (LoS) MIMO functionality, 80 MHz Channels and the ability to scale and support both the bandwidth requirements of today and tomorrow.
- Ceragon FibeAir IP-20C All Outdoor 18GHz Terminal, TX LO, Base Capcity 10Mbps, High Power, MIMO Hardware Ready.
- Licensed Radio Series: FibeAir IP-20C
- Network Protocol: IP
- Broadband System Configuration: All Outdoor
- Broadband Frequency Band: 18 GHz
- Frequency Range: 17.700-18.150 GHz / 19.260-19.710 GHz
- Sub Band: Low
- Data Rate: 10 Mbit/s
- Maximum Data Rate: 1 Gbit/s
- Carrier Aggregation: Dual Carrier
- Modulation: QPSK - 2048QAM
- Interface: 1 x 10/100/1000Base-T + 2 x 1000Base-X (SFP)
- Security/Encryption: Certificate-Based, AES-128, AES-256
- Compression: Yes (Feature Key Required)
- Proprietary Antenna Interface CERAGON Single Polarized Interface
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC, 48VDC
- Channel Bandwidth: 10Mhz, 30Mhz, 40Mhz, 60Mhz
- Transmit Power: 60Mhz Channel: 22dBm (QPSK) to 16dBm (2048QAM)
- Data Connectors: 10/100/1000Base-T. Supports PoE
- TDM Capacity: None
- Temperature Range: -27-131 deg F
FibeAir IP-20C is scalable from 50Mbps (1+0) to 1.2Gbps (2+0) via software upgrade keys, eliminating the capital expenditure (CAPEX) associated with additional hardware or Installation resources. Ceragon's FibeAir IP-20C MIMO platform delivers a 15-25dB system boost. By splitting the bit stream between MIMO channels, Ceragon has effectively lowered modulation and improved overall system gain. System gain improvements result in: smaller antennas sizes (lower site leasing / maintenance fees), longer links (eliminate repeater sites), and spectrum decongestion (save up to 75% on spectrum licensing fees).
FibeAir IP-20C's unique multi-core architecture is based on an advanced parallel radio processing engine built around Ceragon's in-house baseband modem and RFIC chipsets. The result is superior radio performance with reduced power consumption and form-factor. Ceragon's FibeAir IP-20C is perfect for applications across a wide range of industries including: ISP's, Enterprise, Utilizes, Transportation, State and Local Government, Two-Way LMR and Carriers.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ceragon Networks FibeAir IP 20C All Outdoor 18GHz Terminal (IP-20C-F-18-L-ESX)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!