Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Telco Equipment > RAD IPMUX216AC16T13UT
The IPmux-216 provides legacy services over packet networks. The device converts the data stream from its user E1/T1 ports into packets for transmission over the network. These packets are transmitted via the IPmux-216 Ethernet network port to the PSN. A remote pseudowire device converts the packets back to their original format.
- Comprehensive compliance with pseudowire/circuit emulation standards including TDMoIP, CESoPSN, SAToP, CESoETH and HDLCoPSN
- Industry-leading adaptive clock recovery mechanism suitable for cellular backhaul over packet-based networks
- Carrier-class/environmentally hardened device
- Extensive OAM and performance monitoring capabilities
- Three auto-detecting Gigabit or Fast Ethernet SFP- or UTP-based ports, and 8 or 16 TDM service ports
- Three year warranty
- Special Order Product. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for RAD Pseudowire Access Gateway (IPMUX-216/AC/16T1/UTP/UTP/UTP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!