Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Test Equipment > Kaelus IVA-0627A-SK-02
Kaelus iVA Cable & Antenna Analyzer with Accessory Kit (IVA-0627A-SK-02)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $498799
List Price: $6,642.99
The iVA Cable & Antenna Analyzer is an exciting new product from Kaelus that enables users to accurately measure VSWR/return loss and the location of the VSWR/return loss faults in their RF infrastructure. The wireless connectivity allows unprecedented measurement flexibility and opens up new & important possibilities in sweep testing and multi-port testing.
The iVA is a rugged battery operated module that can be
remotely controlled with any Bluetooth enabled tablet, smart
phone, laptop computer or any of Kaelus' iPA Series Portable
Passive Intermodulation analyzers.
- Directly Measure insertion loss and isolation when using multiple iVA's. Measure calculated insertion loss with a single iVA and an RF short
- Accurately measure swept VSWR/return loss and Distance-to-Fault in RF path
- Simple and robust Bluetooth connection to a Tablet PC or connect with USB or Bluetooth to a laptop computer
- Connect directly to the device under test; eliminates the need for a phase stable cable in most cases
- Simple to operate, highly intuitive software user interface with the unique ability to generate and complete the test report onsite
- Geotag each test point, insert a Google Maps® snapshot directly into the report
Special Order. Non-Cancellable and Non-Returnable
- Maximum Frequency: 2750 MHz
- RF Input Connector: N-Male
- Return Loss Mode: 4.7W
- Transmission Mode: 4.7W
- Spectrum Monitor Mode: 3.7W
- Standby: 0.6W
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to 45 degrees C
- Dimensions: 2.06" x 2.73" x 8.51"
- Weight: 1.5 lb
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kaelus iVA Cable & Antenna Analyzer with Accessory Kit (IVA-0627A-SK-02)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!