Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Cable Prep Tools and Kits > Greenlee Tools K05-SYNCRO
GREENLEE K05-SYNCRO K-Series Mechanical Crimp Tool 8 AWG - 1/0 AWG Copper. 16" Overall Length. Ratchet Crimper. The new synchronized die design (SYNCRO) eliminates crimping errors from mismatched dies. Small, light weight, easy to handle.
- Lightweight, Color Coded Hexagonal Rotating Dies that prevent inaccurate crimps, Laser-Cut, Full Cycle Ratchet. Minimizes potential for tooth breakage, improving tool durability.
- Manually Adjustable. Molded Handle Type with new slip guards for easy handling and control. 8 to 1/0 AWG Capacity.
- For Use With: Copper Connectors Primary Crimping Application: Electrical Wire and Cable.
- Fewer screws improves reliability, Faster, 50% reduced set up time when changing dies, Rotate dies using one hand, Safer, Easier, Synchronized die rotation for effortless die changing, and Easy to get into tight locations.
- Standards: UL and cUL Classified with Anderson, Blackburn, Burndy, ILSCO, Panduit, Penn Union, Thomas and Betts.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Greenlee Tools K Series Mechanical Crimp Tool (K05-SYNCRO)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!