Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Kramer Electronics K202B
The K202B is a secure 2-port, small-form-factor, DVI-I KVM switch. It supports DVI-I video and VGA video (with an adapter). K202B allows users to share peripherals – keyboard, mouse, and monitor – between two different security-level networks/computers. It provides the highest possible isolation between two connected computers.
- Display Plug & Play (DDC) Protection - Leakage prevention through patented emulated technology, signaling attacks prevented by design, DDC/EDID fully functional
- Hardware-Based Peripheral Isolation - No dependency on firmware or software, all firmware on ROM, no keyboard buffering or memory
- Highest Security by Design - Common Criteria EAL 4+ approved, compatible with NIAP security requirements
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes - Assures USB peripheral isolation, data flows from devices to host only
- Active Anti Tampering System - Always-on with 10 years battery, holographic tampering evident labels
- Peripheral Security - Full USB device filtering to assure support for keyboard and mouse only
- Small Form Factor - Occupies minimum desktop space
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs Secure 2-Port/DVI-I KVM Switch (K202B)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!