Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Kramer Electronics K204
The K204 is a secure 4-port DVI-I KVM switch. It allows users to share peripherals – keyboard, mouse and monitor – between four different security-level networks/computers. In addition to supporting DVI-I dual-link signals, The K204 supports VGA and HDMI interfaces with the use of the applicable adapters. It provides the highest possible isolation between two connected computers.
Highest Security by Design: Common Criteria EAL 4+ approved and compatible with NIAP security requirements
Any other organization that handles sensitive and confidential information
- Hardware-Based Peripheral Isolation - No dependency on firmware or software, all firmware on ROM (Read Only Memory), no keyboard buffering or memory
- Display Plug & Play (DDC) Protection - Leakage prevention through patented emulated technology, signaling attacks prevented by design, DDC/EDID fully functional
- DVI-I Support - Supports four computers each connected to a single display. Can drive VGA, HDMI and dual-link DVI video
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes - Assures USB peripheral isolation, data flows from devices to host only
- Active Anti Tampering System - Always-on with 10 years battery, holographic tampering evident labels
- Active Anti-Tampering - Always-on with 10 year battery, holographic tampering evident labels
- Peripheral Security - Full USB device filtering to assure support for keyboard and mouse only
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs Secure 4-Port / DVI-I KVM Switch (K204)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!