Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Kramer Electronics K208E
The K208E is a secure 8-port DVI-I KVM switch. It allows users to share peripherals – keyboard, mouse, and monitor – between eight different security-level networks/computers.
The K208E is especially designed to provide the highest possible isolation between eight connected computers with each computer connected to a single display.
The video ports support various video interfaces, from VGA to dual-link DVI and HDMI
- Biometric/Smart-Card Reader Support - Special secured port (DPP) for smart-card/biometric reader with patented freeze function to support user authentication across multiple isolated networks
- Large KVM Switch - For high density environments, designed for rack-mounting in data centers and server rooms
- DVI-I Support - Supports eight computers each connected to a single display. Can drive VGA, HDMI and dual-link DVI video
- Future-Proof - Supports the widest range of video formats from VGA, single-link to 2560x1600 dual-link DVI and HDMI, supports latest keyboards, mice and all operating systems
- Highest Security by Design - Common Criteria EAL 4+ approved, compatible with NIAP security requirements
- Hardware-Based Peripheral Isolation - No dependency on firmware or software, all firmware on ROM (Read Only Memory), no keyboard buffering or memory
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes - Assures USB peripheral isolation, data flows from devices to host only
- Display Plug & Play (DDC) Protection - Leakage prevention through patented emulated technology, signaling attacks prevented by design, DDC/EDID fully functional
- Peripheral Security - Full USB device filtering to assure support for keyboard and mouse only
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs Secure 8-Port DVI-I KVM Switch (K208E)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!