Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Kramer Electronics K302
The K302 is a secure 2-port, small-form-factor KM switch. It allows an easy yet secure sharing of keyboard and mouse between two different security-level sources/computers. HSL Virtual Display Technology (VDT) allows the K302 to switch seamlessly between computers once the mouse cursor crosses display borders. The K302 works smoothly with all operating systems, from Microsoft to Linux and Apple and has no need for software installation. It arrives with a set of preset desktop configurations.
- Virtual Display Technology (VDT) - Seamless keyboard, mouse and audio switching between computers once the mouse cursor crosses display borders
- OS Independent - Support for all Microsoft OS, Linux and Apple with no need for SW installation
- Display Configurations - Arrives with a predefined preset of display configurations for ease of use
- Highest Security by Design - Common Criteria EAL 4+ approved, compatible with NIAP security requirements
- Hardware-Based Peripheral Isolation - No dependency on firmware or software, all firmware on ROM, no keyboard buffering or memory
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes - Assures USB peripheral isolation, data flows from devices to host only
- Peripheral Security - Full USB device filtering assures support for keyboard and mouse only
- Active Anti-Tampering System - Always-on with 10-year battery, holographic tampering evident labels
- Small Form Factor - Occupies minimum desktop space
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs Secure 2-Port/Small Form Factor KM Switch (K302)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!