Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > KVM Switches > Kramer Electronics K426E
Kramer HighSecLabs 6-Port DVI Video KVM Combiner With fUSB (K426E)
Brand: Kramer Electronics
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $260480
List Price: $3,256.00
The secure 6-port dual display DVI-D KVM combiner allows secure, simultaneous work and interaction with up to six computers. It is an essential tool for heavy-duty users challenged by frequent switching between isolated networks. It integrates up to six isolated sources at different security levels into two large displays. For enhanced security, a USB user authentication port (DPP) connects to a smart card or biometric reader. This requires the insertion of a physical authentication card or identification of a fingerprint to access the various computers/networks.
With the dual DVI-D display support, it supports up two DVI-D displays. In scale mode, the active channel is displayed on the main display while the other three channels are scaled and displayed on the secondary display. The KVM combiner works constantly and monitors multiple channels, with no channel switching required. This device is future-proof by supporting the latest keyboards, mice and all operating systems. With the hardware-based peripheral isolation, there is no dependency on firmware or software, all firmware on ROM (Read Only Memory), no keyboard buffering or memory.
- Dual DVI-D display support
- Heavy-duty consumer convenience
- Advanced viewing technology
- Biometric/smart-card reader support
- Supports the latest keyboards, mice and all operating systems
- Highest security by design
- No dependency on firmware or software, all firmware on ROM (Read Only Memory), no keyboard buffering or memory
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes assures USB peripheral isolation, data flows from devices to host only
- Full USB device filtering to assure support for keyboard and mouse only
- Always-on with 10 years battery, holographic tampering evident labels. Built-in keylock active anti-tampering system
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs 6-Port DVI Video KVM Combiner With fUSB (K426E)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!