Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Switchers > Kramer Electronics K524E
The K524E is a secure 4-port DisplayPort dual-display KVM switch. It allows users to share peripherals – keyboard, mouse and monitor – between four different security-level networks/computers. It provides the highest possible isolation between four connected computers operating in a dual display mode.
An RDC port enables user-friendly, comfortable remote control of the KVM switch. For enhanced security, a USB user authentication port (DPP) connects to a smart card or biometric reader. This requires the insertion of a physical authentication card or identification of a fingerprint to access the various computers/networks.
- Dual-Head DisplayPort Support - Supports four computers each connected to two displays, supports DisplayPort 1.2 resolutions up to 3840×2160 30bpp @60Hz, 17.28Gbps on a 4-lane link
- Biometric/Smart-Card Reader Support - A special secured port (DPP) for smart-card/biometric reader, with patented freeze function, supports user authentication across multiple isolated networks
- AUX Channel Protection - Patented AUX channel firewall technology prevents leakage, signaling attacks prevented by design, fully functional EDID
- Hardware-Based Peripheral Isolation - No dependency on firmware or software, all firmware on ROM, no keyboard buffering or memory
- Highest Security by Design - Common Criteria EAL 4+ approved, compatible with NIAP security requirements
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes - Assures USB peripheral isolation, data flows from devices to host only
- Active Anti Tampering System - Always-on with 10-year battery, holographic tampering evident labels
- Peripheral Security - Full USB device filtering to assure support for keyboard and mouse only
- Future Proof - Supports the latest keyboards, mice and all operating systems
|HOST INPUT PORTS:
||4x2 DisplayPort connectors, 4 USB-B connector for keyboard and mouse, 4 3.5mm mini jack for unbalanced stereo audio, 4 USB-B dedicated peripheral ports (DPP).
||2 DisplayPort connectors, 2 USB-A connectors for keyboard and mouse, 1 USB-A dedicated peripheral port (DPP), 2 DIN-5 connectors for PS/2 keyboard and mouse, 1 3.5mm mini jack for unbalanced stereo audio, 1 RJ-45 remote desktop controller port (RDC).
||Front panel buttons, remote desktop controller (RDC) (optional).
|SUPPORTED VIDEO MODES:
||All DisplayPort 1.2 resolutions up to 3840×2160 30bpp @60Hz, 17.28Gbps on a 4-lane link.
||12V DC, 2.5A max.
||0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
||-40° to +60°C (-40° to 140°F).
||10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing.
||EN 55022, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, FCC Part 15.
||Common Criteria EAL 4+ ALC_FLR.3
||32.0cm x 13.0cm x 6.5cm (12.6" x 5.1" x 2.6") W, D, H.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer HighSecLabs Secure 4-Port Dual-Display DisplayPort KVM Switch (K524E)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!