Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Municipal Base Station Antennas > Kathrein K7516231
KATHREIN's K7516231 440-470 MHz omnidirectional antenna incorporates the quality design and attention to detail that have established our entire line of professional base station antennas as industry leaders. Item Height 82.7 inches, Item Length 4.3 inches, and Item Width 3.9 inches.
- These antennas feature Collinear broadband design. Brass radiator assembly completely housed within the radome. Heavy-duty one-piece fiberglass radome.
- Inner conductor and all metal parts at DC ground potential. Extreme weather survival design. Integral cast aluminum base. Stainless steel hardware and fastenings.
- 440-470 MHz Specific Frequency, 1.5:1 Maximum VSWR, 70 W Maximum Power, DC Ground Lightning Protection, N Female RF Connectors, and 120 mile/h Maximum Rated Wind Velocity.
- Type of Jumper Included-Not Specified.
- 2-3.7 in mast mounting Hardware Included.
Product Reviews for Kathrein 440-470 MHz 7 dB Omnidirectional Antenna (K7516231)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!