Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Format Converters > Kramer Electronics KDS-DEC3
Kramer KDS−DEC3 is an H.264 decoder for encoded signals up to 1080p60. It is designed to work with the KDS−EN3 H.264 encoder to provide a high−quality and fully−featured end−to−end video and audio over IP solution. It is an advanced solution in applications where functions such as recording, archiving, scaling and more are required.
AV distribution systems with one or more sources and many displays in schools, universities and public venues
Long-distance transmission of signals using existing wires and infrastructure in corporate offices, government applications
Advanced applications where functions such as recording, archiving, scaling and more are required
- Built-in Scaling and Frame Rate Control - For lower bandwidth consumption when distributing over the network
- Standard Ethernet Network Operation - 10/100/1000Mb
- RS-232 Virtualization - From encoder to decoder
- Audio Support - HDMI or analog
- Video Support - HDMI
- Streaming Support - Unicast and multicast through RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol).
- OUTPUTS: 1 HDMI, 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack.
- PORTS: 2 Ethernet on RJ-45 connectors (fully switched), 1 RS-232 on a 9-pin D-sub connector.
- VIDEO SINGLE CHANNEL HD: Up to 1920x1080p60 and 1920x1200(60Hz).
- COMPRESSION STANDARD: H.264/Mpeg4 Part 10 (AVC).
- PROFILES: Baseline, Main, High.
- LEVELS: Up to 4.2.
- BIT RATES: 100Kbps to 25Mbps.
- RATE CONTROL: CBR, VBR, adjustable GOP (Group Of Pictures) size.
- AUDIO COMPRESSION STANDARD: MPEG4 AAC-LC.
- CHANNELS: 2 channel (stereo), HDMI with digital L-PCM audio.
- ANALOG SAMPLE FREQUENCY: 32, 44.1, and 48kHz.
- BIT RATES: 96, 128, 192, and 256Kbps.
RESOLUTIONS: 1280 x 960, 1280 x 768, 1280 x 720, 1024 x 768, 852 x 480,
848 x 480, 800 x 600, 720 x 576, 720 x 480, 640 x 480 1600 x 900, 1440 x
900, 1400 x 1050, 1366 x 768, 1360 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 960, 1280
x 768, 1280 x 720, 1024 x 768, 852 x 480, 848 x 480, 800 x 600, 720 x
576, 720 x 480, 640 x 480.
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 5V DC, 3A max.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F).
- HUMIDITY: 10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing.
- DIMENSIONS: 12.8cm x 2.6cm x 10.9cm (5.05" x 1.02" x 4.29").
- WEIGHT: 0.36kg
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Power supply, power cord, plastic bracket set.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer H.264 Specialized Decoder (KDS-DEC3)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!