Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > HDMI Accessories > Kramer Electronics KDS-EN2R
The KDS-EN2R is an IP-based receiver for HDMI signals. Using JPEG2000 compression technology, the KDS-EN2R receives a visually lossless HD image with digital stereo over a 1000BaseT LAN from a KDS-EN2T transmitter for multi-casting, video wall and digital signage applications.
Digital signage, retail centers and leisure facilities
Transportation hubs, educational facilities and corporate environments
- High Scalability - Up to 9 transmitters and more than 81 receivers possible in a video wall system, as well as over 200 receivers from each transmitter in multicasting mode
- High Flexibility - Flexible and scalable HDMI 1080p for video broadcasting with Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Multicasting and Broadcasting Architecture - Each channel requires about 55Mbps
- Cost Efficient Infrastructure - Transmits an HDMI signal over one CAT5e/6/7 cable
- Controls - Group ID can be defined either via the built-in DIP-switches or by using the remote utility
- RS-232 Pass-Thru - Controls the HDMI display from the transmitter side
- Compact DigiTOOLS - With a built-in mounting plate for versatile installation
- Size - DigiTOOLS
- HDTV Compatible
- Input: 1 LAN on an RJ-45 connector
- Output: 1 HDMI connector
- Ports: Ethernet, RS-232
- Max. Resolution: 1080p
- Standards Compliance: HDMI and HDCP
- Power Source: 5V DC, 650mA)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 131°F (0° to +50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -49° to 162°F (-10° to +80°C)
- Humidity: 10% to 85%, RHL non-condensing.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.7" x 3.5" x 1.1" (12.1cm x9.0cm x 2.8cm)
- Weight: 1.76lbs (0.8kg) approx.
- Accessories: 1 power supply
Here are available downloads related to this product:
Product Reviews for Kramer HDMI over IP Receiver (KDS-EN2R)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!