Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Kramer Electronics KDS-EN2T
The KDS-EN2T is an IP-based transmitter for HDMI signals. Using JPEG2000 compression technology, the KDS-EN2T sends a visually lossless HD image with digital stereo over a 1000BaseT LAN to a KDS-EN2R receiver for multicasting, video wall and digital signage applications. For use in applications such as digital signage, retail centers, leisure facilities, transportation hubs, education facilities, corporate environments, and more.
- Up to 9 transmitters and more than 81 receivers possible in a video wall system, as well as over 200 receivers from each transmitter in multicasting mode
- Flexible and scalable HDMI 1080p for video broadcasting with Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Group ID can be defined either via the built-in DIP-switches or by using the remote utility
- Cost efficient infrastructure by transmitting an HDMI signal over one CAT5e/6/7 cable
- Multicasting and Broadcasting Architecture - Each channel requires about 55Mbps
- Compact DigiTOOLS - With a built-in mounting plate for versatile installation
- RS-232 Pass-Thru - Controls the HDMI display from the transmitter side
- Size - DigiTOOLS
- HDTV Compatible
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer Multiple Source HDMI Over IP Transmitter (KDS-EN2T)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!