Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wall Plates and Surface Mount Boxes > Signamax KJ126MT-C3U-WH
Signamax CAT3 RJ-12 6 Wire Keystone Male Jack White (KJ126MT-C3U-WH)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $324
List Price: $3.99
The Signamax white category 3 RJ-12 6 wire keystone voice-grade jack with USOC wiring has been designed to support voice transmission network applications and low-speed data-transmission applications. These connectors are slim in profile for high-density applications and have the ability to mount either color-coded icons for service identification or dust covers to protect unused jacks from dust and other contaminants.
The jack has special design features that allow it to be terminated with a standard 110 single-position tool or with the Signamax four-pair tool. The connector contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity, protects against the damage caused by insertion of 4- or 6-position plugs. It is rated for a minimum of 750 plug insertions to provide for the highest level of system reliability.
- Exceeds TIA-568-C.2 category 3 specifications for individual pairs
- Slim profile for the high density applications
- Improved wire retention and ease of termination with read 110 type contacts
- Easy-to-read 3-pair USOC wiring scheme color-code label
- Compatible with Signamax screened snap-in patch panels and work area faceplates
- Circuit identification icons, dust covers, and 110 protection caps included in the kit
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Signamax CAT3 RJ-12 6 Wire Keystone Male Jack White (KJ126MT-C3U-WH)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!