Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wall Plates and Surface Mount Boxes > Signamax/AESP KJ458-C5E-BU
Signamax Unscreened Cat5e Keystone Male Jack Blue (KJ458-C5E-BU)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $414
List Price: $4.99
The Signamax Cat5e MT-Series unscreened keystone jack in blue has been designed to meet the need for today's high-bandwidth applications, including 100BaseTX and Gigabit Ethernet protocols. These connectors are slim in profile for the highest density applications and have the ability to mount either color-coded icons for service identification or dust covers to protect unused jacks from dust and other contaminants.
The contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity, protects against damage caused by insertion of 4- or 6-position plugs. The special design features allow these jacks to be terminated with a standard 100 single-position tool or with the Signamax four-pair tool. It is rated for a minimum of 750 plug insertions to provide the highest level of system reliability.
- Exceeds TIA-568-C.2 component performance specifications
- Supports TIA-568-C.2 category 5e 100 meter channel performance
- Slim profile for the highest density applications
- Improved wire retention and ease of termination with rear 110 type contacts
- Easy-to-read T568A/B wiring scheme color-code label
- Compatible with Signamax screened snap-in patch panels and work area faceplates
- Circuit identification icons, dust covers, and 110 protection caps included in the kit
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Signamax Unscreened Cat5e Keystone Male Jack Blue (KJ458-C5E-BU)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!