Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wall Plates and Surface Mount Boxes > Signamax KJ458MT-C5E-WH
Signamax CAT5e Keystone Male Jack w/Universal Wiring White (KJ458MT-C5E-WH)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Usually Ships Same Day
Your Price: $398
List Price: $4.99
The Signamax Category 5e Keystone jacks provide a sound platform for supporting all today's network operating systems including 100Base-TX and Gigabit Ethernet protocols. These modular connectors install easily and can be terminated with industry standard 110 or Krone termination tools, features color coding for both T568A and T568B. Includes 3 dust cover doors and 3 identifying icons.
The contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity, protects against damage caused by insertion of 4- or 6-position plugs. Special design features allow these jacks to be terminated with a standard 110 single-position tool or with the Singamax four-pair tool. It is rated for a minimum of 750 plug insertions providing the highest level of system reliability.
- Exceeds TIA-568-C.2 component performance specifications
- Supports TIA-568-X.2 category 5e 100 meter channel performance
- Slim profile for the highest density applications
- Improved wire retention and ease of termination with rear 110 type contacts
- Easy-to-read T568A/B wiring scheme color-code label
- Compatible with Signamax screened snap-in patch panels and work area faceplates
- Circuit identification icons, dust covers, and 110 protection caps included
- Network Category: Cat 5e
- Color: White
- Description: MT Series high-density Category 5e Keystone Jack. Universal wiring T568A/B.
- Mfg. Warranty: 25 Years
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Signamax CAT5e Keystone Male Jack w/Universal Wiring White (KJ458MT-C5E-WH)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!