Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Power Accessories > Bussmann KLM-15
This Bussman 15 Amp, 600 Volt fast-acting supplemental fuse is used for industry and electrical applications that require fast-acting fuses. This product is rated for up to 600V AC/DC, and features a melamine tube construction and nickel-plated endcaps for superior insulation and durability. Note: These Buss fuses are sold in a 10 pack. Solid Signal offers the solutions you need with this Bussmann 15 Amp fast-acting supplemental fuse by Eaton.
Eaton is a top-selling manufacturer of Bussmann fuses. These electrical fuses, also known as Buss fuses, are used in electrical appliances, vehicles, outlets, and fuse boxes. Bussmann fuses help prevent electrical products from overheating and catching fire by breaking the circuit at specific temperatures. To prevent damage, it’s important to get the proper size of Buss fuse for your installation. The product experts at Solid Signal will match your circuit with the right Bussmann fuse.
- Fast-blow fuses used in industrial and electrical application that need PV systems up to 600 VDC
- Melamine tube construction and nickel-plated endcaps for superior insulation and durability
- Rated for up to 600V
- Sold in pack of 10 fuses
- Dimensions: 1-1/2” L x 13/32” D
This product is non-cancellable and non-returnable. All sales are final.
- Fuse type: fast-acting/non-indicating/non-rejection
- Amps: 15
- Voltage rating AC/DC: 600
- Element: single
- Body material: Melamine
- Body style: cylindrical
- Interrupt rating: 100kA at 600VAC, 50kA at 600VDC
- Standards: CE, UL-Listed, CSA
- RoHS 2011/65/EU compliant
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Eaton Bussmann 15 Amp Fast-Acting 600 Volt Fuse 10 Pack (KLM-15)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!