Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Headend Equipment > Kramer Electronics KW-14
The KW-14T and KW-14R are a high-definition, wireless, HDMI transmitter / receiver pair for indoor use. Up to four KW-14R receivers can receive from one KW-14T transmitter and up to three KW-14T transmitters can be paired with one KW-14R receiver. The KW-14T and KW-14R pair comes pre-associated.
Presentation and multimedia applications
Short range video and audio distribution
- Max. Data Rate: 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel) Deep Color up to 12-bit
- Secure Link: Uses AES-128 bit encryption
- Connection Capacity: Up to four receivers can receive from one transmitter simultaneously up to three transmitters associated with one receiver at any given time
- Transmission Range: Up to 30m (100ft) including through walls and furniture
- Automatic Frequency Selection: Selects the most suitable frequencies to prevent RF interference
- Auto EDID Adjustment: To allow multi-screen support.
- IR Remote Control : Enables the OSD menu to be displayed on the output display
- OSD (On Screen Display) : For simplified setup and configuration
- HDCP Compliant: HDCP sources are supported only when all connected displays support HDCP
- Automatic Sleep Mode: After three minutes when no input or link is detected. CEC Support
- INPUT: 1 HDMI connector (KW-14T), internal antenna (KW-14R).
- OUTPUT: 1 IR on a 3.5mm mini jack, internal antenna (KW-14T), 1 HDMI connector (KW-14R).
- VIDEO RESOLUTION: Up to 1080p @60Hz; 8, 10, or 12-bit color depth and VESA up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz.
- FORMATS: RGB and YCbCr digital video.
- MAXIMUM DATA RATE: 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per channel).
- MAXIMUM PIXEL CLOCK: 148.5MHz.
- AUDIO FORMATS: PCM, Dolby Digital 2/0, Dolby Digital 2/0 Surround, Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital Surround EX, DTS 2-channel, DTS Digital Surround 5.1, DTS 96/24.
- AUDIO RATE: Digital audio from the HDMI input up to 6Mbps.
- RF COMMUNICATION FREQUENCY: 5.19 to 5.795GHz (In Japan operation is limited to the lower bands 5.15 to 5.25GHz, in Israel operation is limited to 5.15 to 5.35GHz).
- TRANSMISSION POWER: <18dBm conducted (KW-14T), <12dBm per channel conducted (KW-14R).
- RECEIVING SENSITIVITY: -75dBm (KW-14T), -65dBm (KW-14R).
- SYSTEM LATENCY: <1ms.
- STANDARDS: HDMI with Deep Color, x.v.Color, 3D, CEC; HDCP 2.0-works with sources that support HDCP repeater mode, DVI 1.0.
- RF COMMUNICATION FREQUENCY: 5.19 to 5.795GHz (In Japan and Israel operation is limited to the lower bands; 5.15 to 5.25GHz).
- UNOBSTRUCTED TRANSMISSION RANGE: 30m (100ft) (KW-14T), 30m (100ft) (KW-14R).
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 5V DC 1A (KW-14T), 5V DC 1.2A (KW-14R).
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F).
- HUMIDITY: 10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing.
- COOLING: Convection, vented.
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Plastic.
- DIMENSIONS: 8.0cm x 10.2cm x 3.6cm (3.15" x 4.02" x 1.42") W, D, H (KW-14T), 9.5cm x 9.5cm x 3.4cm (3.74" x 3.747" x 1.34") W, D, H (KW-14R).
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer Expandable Wireless HD Transmitter Receiver (KW-14)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!