Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Safety Equipment > Petzl L64YUT150
PETZL 12 foot Double lanyard with integrated intermediate tie-back rings and energy absorber, captive carabiner and MGO connectors. Designed for continuous protection on very large structures and when passing intermediate anchor points. Works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg (110 and 286 lbs).
- The 2 arms allow the user to remain connected to the safety system when passing intermediate anchor points.
- The 60" length increases mobility in the work zone and makes it easier to work on structures with wide trusses. This lanyard is very flexible and doesn't interfere with the worker when slack.
- The zippered pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion, etc. The energy absorber is easy to inspect.
The STRING for the harness end of the lanyard holds the connector in position and protects the webbing from abrasion. The plastic sleeve on the sewn termination holds the connector in position and protects the rope from abrasion.
- Very large, automatically locking MGO connector. Its captive eye design helps prevent dropping or cross-loading the connector.
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.13 12 feet, ANSI Z359.12, CE EN 355, CE EN 354, CE EN 362, EAC.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Petzl Double Lanyard with Tie back Rings and Captive Carabiner (L64YUT150)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!